What is a nerd?
Lately nerds are becoming more of a compliment than an
insult, and from observing some people and the internet of course, I realized
that people are misinterpreting the difference between a nerd and a geek. The
word nerd is becoming self proclaimed these days even they though are not
nerds, now the question here is " what is a nerd?" , to answer that
we have to learn what it is based on ( although there are different
perspectives) like is it based on their hobbies? Their clothing? Their
thinking? Their social status? IQ? Since
this word has become pretty much common, it already has a lot of definitions...
so just comment if you have any ideas on this brief article. Because in my opinion
Nerds are actually based on how they spend their time which is hobbies but in a
more specific details like for example, I am a nerd, I like video games… but
that’s not enough you have to ask like “alone? Or with people?, see there are so
many bases on what it could mean that people are changing it, ( like the word “beliebers”,
but we’ll discuss that another topic),
that the world nerd is actually turning to be cool, that even people who are
not “nerds” are calling themselves nerds, which I think is pretty pathetic of
them just to fit in a crowd… thoughts?

No comments:
Post a Comment